COVID-19 Clinic Protocols
We want to keep you and our staff safe and healthy...therefore there are a few changes in how things are happening at our clinic. Part of the changes include us following any guidelines from Alberta's CMOH, Alberta Health Services and our regulating professional bodies.
At this time, only Physiotherapy Services are available in our clinic.
Please make note of the following when arriving for your appointment:
- Clients only. Unless you are a dependent and/or require assistance from a family member/caregiver, we request that all other family members, friends, etc. stay in your car/outside of the clinic
- Do Not Arrive Early. Please do not come into the clinic prior to your appointment time. Due to Physical Distancing requirements, there will be no place to wait in the waiting area. A therapist will meet you at the door and show you to your treatment cubicle.
- Please make use of the available Hand Sanitizer. A sink is also available for handwashing if you prefer that to hand sanitizer.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own mask. Due to supply demands, we are unable to provide them for our clients. Any staff that will be closer than the 6 feet Physical Distancing rules will be wearing a surgical/procedural mask. And, of course, our staff will be performing frequent handwashing and cleaning between patients and throughout the clinic.
- Paying for your appointment: We are happy to resume direct billing to your extended health benefits plans on your behalf. Any remaining balance owing we will send to you via email with a link to pay the balance online. You are also welcome to leave a credit card in your online booking account, for payment purposes. Either way, we will not be able to see you payment information, as it is handled by a secure payment company. We appreciate you paying as soon as possible.
- Need to Rebook: Please use our online Book Appointment or call to make an appointment.
- If you are Sick, Stay Home. If you are exhibiting any new or worsening symptoms that are related to COVID, have been out of the country in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has or is suspected to have COVID, you will need to stay home. Our staff will be doing the same thing. There are no cancellation charges at this time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We are so happy to once again be providing such a necessary service to our community!